5.26.2011

Where you at?

Ever since I can remember, the month of May is completely bananas. This year was no exception. In fact, it might just have been even more so. Do you think I prepare for it? Do you think I might remind myself, "Don't forget how crazy last May was." Hell no. Apparently, I like to make myself crazy.


Here's what May 2011 meant to me: 2 of my best friends' birthdays, 2 of my sisters' birthdays, my anniversary, my birthday, my sister's graduation, a new job, and a trip to Texas. (and that was all before this week started) It's been nuts.  And fun!  But, it's left me completely behind on the blog. So, I took this week "off" to try and catch up.  


Thank you in advance for being patient with me.  See you next week.


-jessica

5 comments:

  1. No worries my dear Jess. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. We'll be here when you get back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have been busy Jess but no problem! I'll still be here to read your posts just like all of your other good blogging friends. :-) I hope you were able to catch up completely this week, not only with your blog, but on some relaxation time! :-) See you in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understandable why you're not around and hopefully you don't beat yourself up over it too badly. Anxious to see what you have for us next Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are having one party month! lol. Do have a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete