There will also be a giveaway for a signed copy of Double Cross, the next book in the Disillusionists series happening today simultaneously. Here's how that'll work:
- Each comment about the book is a point
- If you are a "follower" of this site that's a point
- The contest ends today 9/3 at midnight.
- Must include your email on at least one post.
- Winner will be drawn randomly this weekend and posted on Monday.
- US & Canada only (sorry)
- Again, this is not an ARC, but your copy may arrive slightly before the Sept 28th release...or slightly after for that mater.
This month we'll be discussing Carolyn Crane's Mind Games. Carolyn was kind enough to provide us with some discussion questions, but if there's anything you want to bring up about the book definitely jump in.
All that I ask is that each comment here remains respectful. Thank you & have fun!
- What do you think Justine would have said if Packard had told her the full truth of what she was getting into?
- Is Justine a little bit of a monster like she thinks?
- Packard's power involves fully understanding people's motivations and patterns. What would be worse - telepathy, the way Sookie Stackhouse struggles with it, or Packard's total insight into people, even though he can't see their immediate thoughts or emotions?
- What do you think about Simon? Good guy or bad guy?
- Did you guess who the nemesis is?
- Which hero is the right one for Justine?
- What do you think about Jordan, and her question for Justine: When is good not good?