11.14.2010

Coming Up...

Sunday is technically the start of a new week, but it never fells like that to me.  Rather, it always seems like the end of a week to me; you give yourself the day off, regroup and set your bearings for the week ahead. Sounds like a perfect day to fill you in on what's ahead here.
(I really just wanted an excuse to use this photo, Its humor makes me laugh)


Reviewing:
This week we'll be reviewing Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk, Midnight Brunch by Marta Acosta and Blood Justice by local author David Burton.  


Reading:
I'll be reading Suzanne McLeod's The Sweet Scent of Blood and Grave Witch by Kalayna Price before starting back up on Ann Aguirre's Sirantha Jax series.  I have both Wanderlust & Doubleblind waiting in the wings.


Giveaways & More:
This week we'll be posting a hilarious edition of "Behind the Pen".  Author Marta Acosta has taken my ho-hum list of questions and turned it into stand-up material.  I'm sure she'll be using it during her "Last Comic Standing" auditions.  (is that even a show anymore) 
Anyway, she'll be giving away a copy of her latest release, Haunted Honeymoon at Casa Dracula, so be sure to check back for details to win.  


I'll announce the details about this month's Virtual Book Club selection Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow as well




...phew busy week.  Hope I'll see you here.



9 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen. Look forward to seeing you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... great details. Very busy indeed. :)

    Btw, have an award for you HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Sounds like a busy week for you as well. :) I'm now going to have to go get Night Shift... As I've been wanting to read that book as well. ;) Thank you! Okay, heres to another great week and month ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, thanks for having my book and I hope you enjoy :-) I see you loved Grimspace, well you're going to love the rest of Sirantha Jax books, they're one of my reading passions ... along with Devon's, and Marta's (who is one of the coolest peeps on the planet), oh and lots more too *g*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne: Looking forward to 'Sweet Scent' this afternoon!

    ...I think I've been pretty good in holding off in starting the rest of the Sirantha Jax series...it has been a whole week and a half :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa: I would love it if you join in on the Night Shift talk, but I understand that sometimes there's just never enough time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. White kitchen cabinets are what many people choosing for their kitchens. white tv cabinet The reason for this is that they make a small kitchen look big and brighten the area too.

    ReplyDelete