11.18.2010

Virtual Book Club Selection

I apologize for the late announcement this month!  I've so excited to finally be diving into Lilith Saintcrow's 'Jill Kismet' series. This month's book will be the series opener Night Shift


This month's discussion will be held on Friday, December 3rd and will be open all weekend long.  I hope to see you there!




Lilith Saintcrow
Fantasy/Horror
323 pages
Jill Kismet Series #1
Excerpt
Orbit Books




Synopsis:
Not everyone can take on the things that go bump in the night.

Not everyone tries.

But Jill Kismet is not just anyone.

She's a Hunter, trained by the best - and in over her head.

Welcome to the night shift...


4 comments:

  1. Oh man. I'm pouting now. I really want to read this book, but I know I'm not going to be able to get away to chat with you at all that weekend. I will be moving. Drats. Alright, If (big IF) I can get free I'll check it out. But I hope you all have a great time! :) Enjoy the read and tell me what I missed out on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is so on my list. Will try and read it before chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen D: I'm so glad you'll be there :)

    Melissa: Ugh moving, Good luck!

    Robyn: If you have time I'd love to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete