11.28.2010

Coming Up...

This week I've gone home to visit my family in Texas, and I've just discovered that my ipad and blogger are not friends....and now I'm having to work on a PC *gasp*. {apologies for any weird formatting that maybe occur this week} But, I still plan on posting this week remotely now that I've safely escaped the turkey and pie haze.
Here's what's happening this week...


Reviewing:
Magic in the Blood by Devon Monk, and Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre.


Reading:
Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow and Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre (finally) 


News and More:
This week at the amazing Julie's blog, Yummy Men & Kick-Ass Chicks, she's dedicating a full week to nothing but Urban Fantasy. Yay!  She's going to have some amazing author spotlights and visits and reviews. And she's put the pressure on and asked me to explain what it is about Urban Fantasy that has me so obsessed enthusiastic. I'll be stopping by on Wednesday to chat.  If you get a chance I hope you'll stop by her blog throughout the week.


This coming Friday, Dec 3rd is our Book Club discussion of Night Shift. Please come by and chat with me. 


Hope you have a great week!







6 comments:

  1. What? You're invading my blog on Wednesday?! Kidding...you're all ready to go. You wrote a great post. Everyone has to come by to read it. EVERYBODY you hear me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and if they don't listen to you then they've never seen a Canadian women mad :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Night Shift and totally looking forward to the chat. GREAT PICK! And of course I'll be checking out your guest post over at Julie's. And not because I fear the wrath of a Canadian woman. LOL...okay well maybe just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen: I'm so glad you finished Night Shift. I'm starting tomorrow. I can't wait to chat with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope you have a wonderful time at home. :) And enjoy Nightshift. :) I wish I could have joined you all on this one. But well that moving things came up suddenly. ;D And eat a breakfast cupcake for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa: I had a blueberry and lemon "breakfast" cupcake... it was unbelievable :D

    ReplyDelete