11.02.2010

Teasers

I don't normally do this, but a couple of teasers came out recently, that seemed too good to pass up, so here they are for you.


Nalini Singh, will be releasing her much anticipated 3rd book in the Guild Hunter series, Archangel's Consort, on January 25th 2011 and has baited us with a glimpse at the first chapter on her website here.  If you're not familiar with The Guild Hunter series, check out my the reviews on Angels' Blood and Archangel's Kiss


J.A. Saare completely teased us yesterday on Twitter with some future quotes from The Renfield Syndrome, her follow up to Dead, Undead or Somewhere in Between. In case you missed it, my review is here. And if you haven't yet, visit J.A. Saare's website. There's loads of things to see and read there including 2 Disco & Rhiannon vignettes.




"What I'd like to do is take the chair I'm sitting on and bash it over your head, you sick bitch," I snarled.


I couldn't save my sister, but I could save the girl who shared her name. Perhaps there was some hope in that, some sense of justice.


Even though I felt as if something inside of me had been torn apart, shredded to pieces, and irrevocably broken.


"It's always been you. The only person I could ever truly touch was the only person I could never have."






And because I know you just haven't heard me talk about it enough lately, Karen Marie Moning sent out pictures yesterday of the final, official Shadowfever....purty
































6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Shadowfever is really prudy!!! And since the book I was planning on reading this week didn't pan out, looks like I'll be checking out what all the buzz is about JA Saare early! I am very anxious to meet Rhiannon and Disco! (You better be right about these two *shakes fist*) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Shadowfever! And great teasers from The Renfield Syndrome, I just finished book one and LOVED it. I'm running over to Nalini Singh's website now to read chapter one of Archangel's consort, I need my Raphael fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie: Isn't it gorgeous. YAY!!! I can promise that you're going to love R &D! You will die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny: well you'll get a nice little dose of Raphael at her site. It's a pretty good teaser. :)
    I'm so glad you loved Dead, she's been doing a ton of writing this week.. *squee*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I have been on my Vicki Pettersson Zodiac book binge (I FINISHED CHEAT THE GRAVE TONIGHT!!!) that I missed ALL of this.

    Chapter 1 of Archangel's Consort???

    PICTURES OF SHADOWFEVER - HOLY CANOLI that looks AMAZING!!!!!!

    And, I am not reading the Jaime tweets cuz I'm still waiting for my copy of Dead, Undead and Somewhere In Between to arrive so I can finally read it!
    And now, I am going to read chapter 1 of Archangel's Consort...

    Thanks for the update post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam: I know! Like I said, I don't normally do teasers, but I couldn't pass these up! SOO good!

    ReplyDelete