3.10.2011

Heros & Heartbreakers



Did you know that Macmillan launched a new website on Valentines Day? Heroes and Heartbreakers is a community website featuring daily content for serious fans of the romance genre in all of its forms.  Not everyone can understand the desire to argue for thirty minutes about Dain vs. Derek, to challenge the casting for the latest Jane Austen movie, or to debate whether the True Blood love triangle worked better on paper or on TV.

Heroes and Heartbreakers understands the woot! and the squee! of all of that.  Add in the original short stories and excerpts from upcoming romance novels, and it’s like a romance enthusiast’s paradise (the kind with extremely attractive men bringing you umbrella drinks).


Like their science fiction/fantasy sister site, Tor.com, they are publisher-neutral in their selection of books, authors and materials for coverage and discussion. They don’t play favorites because they think a real romance community site should be all-inclusive.  


I'm so excited about teaming up with them to discuss my thoughts about romance in the Urban Fantasy, Paranormal and Sci-Fi books that I love. My first article talks all about something new I'm seeing {and loving} called "Dark Romance".  Please stop by and say hi.





5 comments:

  1. I have heard someone else mention this site and I really need to look into it! Thanks for also mentioning the science fiction/fantasy site so that I can take a look at that. Of course I don't seem to have time to keep up with all my awesome friends blogs so these new sites will have to wait to be looked at. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your article. Everyone should go read it. Seriously. If you guys haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for? Go now. GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this helps! :) They follow me on twitter and I wasn't sure who they were. Thanks for this post to help me.

    Oh and sounds like you have a nice place to share. :) I'm going to follow your link over and check it out.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this website and great job on the post! Congrats. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete