8.24.2010

Inquiring minds want to know...

 In case you couldn't tell, I'm a pervious psych-major who still finds the depths of the human subconscious, one of my favorite places to explore.  And what I want to know is:


How much can your current mood, everyday life, stress etc. effect what you're reading?


I'm currently reading Pure Blood by Caitlin Kittredge and yesterday I was having a bit of a rough afternoon. The heroine/narrator was also going through some pretty heavy things and I found myself all of a sudden much more into the book than I was earlier that day.  The book is an ok read, but I found myself almost in tears at one point thinking, "It'll be ok Luna.  You don't need those people anyway!"  LOL!  


So I wanna hear from you.  When was the last time (if ever) a book took on more than what it should have based on outside factors?

No comments:

Post a Comment