1.24.2011

Coming Up...

This past week was a great week, and I feel like it passed in a flash. I lost 16 hours on Tuesday b/c I was in a Shadowfever trance and then Wednesday the monthly Bunko night, then Thursday and Friday were spent looking for a new job and putting the finishing touches on the new house in order to get ready for our housewarming party we had Saturday... and yesterday was divided between the couch and my girlfriend's lawn chair nursing a few HOTDs.  Pfew, good week!  Here's what's coming up...




Books In:
Have I mentioned before that I LOVE Goodreads "swap"?!  This week I scored The Becoming and Blood Drive by Jeanne C. Stein. 


Reading:
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Siren Song & Demon Song by Cat Adams


Reviewing:
Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells and Shawdowfever by Karen Marie Moning.


News & More:
This Friday, I'll be discussing some of the books releasing this year that have really caught my eye, and who now have their names on my calendar circled in thick red ink.  I hope you'll stop by and check it out...maybe they'll be new to you as well. 

4 comments:

  1. Did you see what comes out tomorrow? Yes, I'm being coy...;)It's already to be sent as if by magic to my Kindle, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. or rather all ready...oooh, i need more coffee, i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin: Bloodshot?! YIPPEEEE. I'm m going to have to find time for that quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night Pleasures! Can't wait to see what you think of the 'real' Dark Hunter series book.

    ReplyDelete