1.16.2011

It's a good day..

Ok, so you know how I listed my favorite books/series' from 2010?! Well, I was informed that one of my favs Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between is currently on sale for ¢99  Please please please go and purchase this title  *bats eyelashes and stares at you all longingly*  Author, JA Saare has a unique and fresh voice and her heroine, Rhiannon still pops up in my dreams from time to time.  Wait, did I just say that?!  


But don't wait too long, we're not entirely sure when this will change back, and then you'll just be mad at yourself.... see I'm really just doing you a favor.


(CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW TO BE MAGICALLY TRANSPORT TO IT'S PURCHASE PAGE)



3 comments:

  1. It's been purchased and will be downloaded shortly. =) Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I read e-books I would have rushed over at once, I so need to read this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- YAY! you'll love

    Blodeuedd- You don't like ebooks?

    ReplyDelete